Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Design By Humans T-Shirt Contest: Who Made it to the Top 4?

Yesterday was the final day to vote amongst the top 10 I hope everyone had a chance to get their favorites into the top 4. Thats right they are down to the final 4! Who got 4th runner up you ask? You will just have to wait until after the Aguast 23 the find out. The results will be announced as follows:
Aug. 31, 2009 - Fourth Runner-Up - $1,000 USD
Sep. 1, 2009 - Third Runner-Up - $1,000 USD
Sep. 2, 2009 - Second Runner-Up - $1,000 USD
Sep. 3, 2009 - Grand Prize - $10,000 USD
Sep. 4, 2009 - First Runner-Up - $1,000 USD
That is a sweet deal if you ask me. If I made it to the top 4 I would be pretty excited, that is a garanteed $1,000 dollars right there! However I would make a change on how I announced the winners. My list would go something like this: 3rd runner-up, 2nd runner-up, 1st runner-up, Grand Prize, then 4th runner-up. But I am ok with how they have it, because they will still be annousing the results and it is all the same in the end.

Those lucky enough to make it the the final four were SOS Strawberry Flavour, Twilight Rain, Jouney to the City of No Horizon, and Mecha-Labraw. Check out my original Design By Humans T-shirt Contest post to see pictures and also what order I placed them in.


No comments:

Post a Comment