Thursday, August 13, 2009

Current Threadless Favorites

I don't know what it is, but lately I am absolutely loving Threadless tees. Maybe it is because I am in the market for a few new t-shirts to start the fall season off right? Who really knows. Anyways, for quite some time I have intreaged by the idea of mixing vintage and retro with something more modern. The color sceme always tends to lean to yellows, blues, and browns which provide a softer look than the harsh black and white contrast. Yet the images still seem very vivid. I have collected pictures of my favorite Threadless tees that best fit into this catagory. What are your favorite Threadless Tees? Head to the comments and let me know.

A Room With A View - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

A Caged Bird Dreams - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment