Thursday, October 22, 2009

Vote for Your Favorite Artist at Uneetee

I was viewing some of the entries for this weeks Uneetee contest when it dawned on me...these people are genius (well most of them anyways). This week more than ever I am loving what I see. Right now I am really loving the hand drawn sketches mixed with more abstracts splotches of color. I think the two different ideas blend well creating a unique feel that makes the t-shirt more than just something to trough on. The shirts designed in this manner are more classy and fashionable (in my opinion). Enough about what I like, I want to know what designs you are going to VOTE for! After you go vote head over to the comments and share which design you are loving!

Favorites (well some of them):


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

7 comments:

  1. Wow, all t-shirts design are looking very nice. really anemone blog. thanks for sharing it!!

    Custom Military T-Shirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lady one.
    nice selection of inspirational Tee's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! glad to drop by your page and found these very interesting and informative stuff. Thanks for sharing, keep it up!

    - custom shirts wakefield ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article is something that will help me with my class assignment. It helped me to better understand another aspect of this topic. Thanks.
    Superfan shirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you're a carpenter making a beautiful chest of drawers, you're not going to use a piece of plywood on the back, even though it faces the wall and nobody will ever see it. You'll know it's there, so you're going to use a beautiful piece of wood on the back.
    buy mens t shirt online

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am doing a report on this subject. Your article is full of really useful information. I will make sure to come back to check out your posts for my next report. Cheers
    limo service va

    ReplyDelete